Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wrestlemania Week


- I'm rooting for "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin to win at Wrestlemania. He's a black dude with bleached blonde hair and he's a legit Southern rassler. He's like Little Richard, Dennis Rodman, and Abraham Lincoln all rolled into one.

- I've been listening to a lot of Bobby Vee lately and I got to wondering if he's still around and what he's up to. Turns out he's doing some shows in Saskatchewan, which is where some of my ancestors are from. Eerie huh? Also, Bobby Vee is from Fargo, North Dakota.

- In 1977 a movie came out called "Kingdom of the Spiders". It starred William Shatner and featured original music by Dorsey Burnette from the Rock 'n' Roll Trio.

- On April 19th I'm playing at an event called Bazaaro. It's like a swap meet, yard sale, bake sale, and show all at the same time. It's at a place called the Firefly in Miami, Florida, which as I understand it is like a co-op house where they fix bicycles. I will be playing some brand new songs, including my first Spanish language song, and a say-no-to-drugs tango.

- I'm hoping to finish recording some new material soon. Check for it at http://www.myspace.com/chazbrackxmusic, I will upload it when it's done.



No comments:

Post a Comment