Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 Question Survey with...LuFisto


Hello folks! Welcome to a very special 4 Question survey with wrestling star LuFisto, also known as "The First Lady of Hardcore". She's wrestled all over Japan, Canada, and the United States. She's held many championships, and has achieved a massive cult following due in part to her participation in death defying hardcore matches.

She has also been a fighter for gender equality. In 2002, her complaint to the Ontario Human Rights Commission was instrumental in getting the Ontario Athletic Commission to drop a regulation banning men from wrestling women.

LuFisto is not only tough, but classy enough to take a little time from her busy schedule to participate in this ruthlessly violent and sexy edition of the 4 Question Survey.

1. What was favorite match?


I have many favorite matches. Any match that pushed my limits to the max could be mentioned: VS Cheerleader Melissa, Wesna, Sami Challihan, Mercedez Martinez, Sabian, Awesome Kong...



2. Who would you wrestle in your dream match if it could be against anyone from any time?

My dream would have been to wrestle Chris Benoit but we all know what happened. Besides him, I would say Bull Nakano, Owen Hart and Akira Okuto.


3. Wrestling's a tough sport! What's the worst injury you've ever seen/sustained?


I had many but my two worst were the destruction of all the ligaments of my right knee and my three herniated disks.



4. Have you seen the movie The Wrestler, and if so, what did you think? In your opinion, was it a reasonably accurate portrayal of what's it like to be a wrestler?

Oh yeah. That was very accurate of some people I know and I could see myself in the character as well.... The injuries, being alone most of the time because you never had enough time to work on relationships... Darren Aronofsky did a fantastix job at researching the lives of pro wrestlers... And Mickey Rourke was just awesome.


Bonus Question: What's next for LuFisto?

More matches with my man Samson, more travelling and LuFisto at ROH in Montreal on April 17th VS Daizee Haze! I'm really excited about this match! For more info, visit my website at www.lufisto.com!


************************************************************************************

Thanks again to LuFisto, here she is in action against Awesome Kong:

No comments:

Post a Comment