Friday, April 3, 2009

4 Question Survey with...Beatle Bob


This is the first in what I hope to make a regular feature on this blog. I'm calling it the 4 Question Survey. It's a short, basic interview consisting of four questions and one bonus question.

This debut installment features America's most active music fan, Beatle Bob. He's known for his distinct style of dancing and going to at least one show every night of the week. He is the subject of an upcoming documentary film titled "Superfan: The Life, and Legend of Beatle Bob".

1. You're known for having been to a lot of shows. Do you have a rough guess how many?

Last time I missed show was Dec. 24th, 1996. My concert streak started on Dec. 25, 1996, with many a double-header concerts atended on a single day.

2. If you had to pick, what's the greatest show you've ever seen?

James Brown & The Famous Flames

3. Is there anyone you didn't get to see that you would've really liked to?

Buddy Holly.

4. Can you tell us about anyone you've seen perform who was really great but might not be very well known?

Southern Culture On The Skids

Bonus Question: What's next for Beatle Bob?

I'll be MCeeing a bunch of festivals this year: Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo to name a few and there will be Beatle Bob documentary being finshed on me by the end of this year. also, check out the cable TV show I appear on which can be seen world-wide on myspace video: The Big Brother & Itch'y Show.




Visit Beatle Bob on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/officialbeatlebob
************************************************************************************
I want to thank Beatle Bob for taking the time to answer my pithy questions for an amazing debut of the 4 Question Survey. If you'd like to do a survey e-mail me at chazbrackx@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment